Time and Space for Creativity
This retreat is about giving your creative self time, space, yoga and lots of tasty brain supportive vegan food to finish up artistic projects from 2019 or start your dream projects of 2020. What better way to spend the passage between 2019 and 2020 taking care of your body, spirit and mind by writing. Not only are you writing, but you’re crafting a new self for the new year. You’re exploring your possibilities in a community of like-minded individuals and starting the day with movement, meditation & intention.
Transitioning into the New Year
The new year is about transitioning to what we would like to welcome into our lives. Balance: Yoga Writing retreat for the mind, body and soul. Treat yourself to dedicated writing time for a writing project close to your heart while nurturing your body and mind with yoga, meditation and vegan food. While it is expected that the majority of the time will be dedicated to writing, there will be a few workshops to inspire your creativity. Participate if you wish or keep on writing.
Treat yourself to a writing sabbatical where the only responsibility you have is to your writing. The week of the 28th December 2019 and the 4th January 2020 we’ll have twice daily yoga. Exercise increases creativity. Moving through a yoga sequence may also move you through your areas where you’re stuck with writing.
- Renew your writing practice.
- Explore the link between yoga, meditation and writing.
- Rejuvenate your health and detoxify with organic Suan Sati grown or locally sourced vegan food (nuts are a large part of the diet. Please get in touch if you have an allergy).
- Inspire your creativity and overcome writer’s block.
- Start the New Year accomplishing goals.
- Ground and nourish yourself.
Learn more about the writing and yoga retreat and pricing.